Saturday, April 24, 2010

Easter and Stuff


Wow, this is going to be a long entry. I have procrastinated :-). Anyway this is our dearest Korbin lounging in his Elmo chair watching a show with June. He is starting to act so grown up.

Here is the front view of him lounging.
He loves rolling around on the floor. What a smiley little guy.
June dressed herself up and said she was going shopping for me. Doesn't she look so cute?
A couple of weeks in school we talked about Lehi. So I let June dress up and warn her stuffed animals that they must repent or they will be destroyed. She had a blast.
Korbin having snack time while I am trying to do school with June.
We started talking about the Earth in school. So I made playdough with June, and then let her pretend to make planets.
She had alot of fun.
Evidently, so did Korbin. I think he was way excited that I let him play with some play dough also.
June smelled the play dough while we were making it, and got flour all over her face.
June graduated from her preschool curriculum a couple of weeks ago. I am so proud of her she is learning at a much faster speed then I thought she would. She just loves learning and soaks every minute of it up. We threw her a graduation party. She had a blast especially because her favorite person, Tyler and his wife Elizabeth, came over to celebrate with us.
Here she is with her daddy. We had the hardest time trying to get her to look at the camera.
The weather has been so nice lately. So I have been trying to take the kids out everyday so they can get some fresh air. This is Korbin's favorite spot. It really freaks me out because, he is not used to stairs at all and I don't necessarily want him to learn on cement ones.
June has a blast going outside everyday. She had quite the imagination. It is so fun to watch her play.
This is the little playground by where we live. Korbin loves to try to be a big boy and climb up all by himself.
Yep the slide is a bit rusted. But, it still serves it's purpose of getting their energy out.
Korbin and June now ride together on her horse. It is so great seeing them play together.
And here is June helping Mamma make some waffles for breakfast on Easter Sunday.
The Saturday before we did a little Easter egg hunt outside. It didn't take Korbin long to find out what was inside of them.



Korbin was trying to take a break and eat the goodies in the eggs. :-)
It was so fun to see how excited June got when we told her the easter bunny had been here.

3 comments:

  1. June and Korbin are so cute. Congratulations to June for graduating preschool, that's awesome. I love the picture of her telling her stuffed animals to repent, what a fun way to make the scriptures come to life. You are a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she's graduated form the curriculum already! She is so smart! I wish I had your patience. And they are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we would love to see you guys.. let me know when you are in Utah and maybe we could take the kids to Hogle Zoo or the Dinosaur museum or something together!

    ReplyDelete